APPSC Online Application 2018, AP DSC 2018 Recruitment online application Submission for SGT , SA , LP , PET Posts now available at www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in..
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is soon issued Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 for fill up Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit, School Assistant Non Languages, School Assistant Languages , Physical Education Teacher Posts from Commissioner and Director of School Education ( DSC ) on January 2018.
After Reorganization of Andhra Pradesh this is first Teacher Recruitment Examination in the State. Now the Department of School Education is announced this AP DSC 2018 Examination test will be Conducted with Teacher Eligibility Test.
As a TET Com TRT Examination from this AP DSC 2018 from Upcoming DSC Recruitment there is no Mandate TET Eligibility. All the AP DSC Applicants can apply from the following Simple Steps to TET Com TRT through Online.
- Log in to AP DSC 2018 official Website of www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Select Online Application link
- Fill the form with All Education and Applied Post Details of Candidate
- Choose TET Eligibility or Not for Apply TET With AP DSC Application 2018
- Check the filled Details Carefully
- Now Click on Submit Option to Complete Online Registration Process
Now You have Successfully Submitted the AP DSC Online Application 2018 Registration with TET Eligibility or With Out TET Eligibility then you have getting a Reference ID Number of Application Registration Number and Download the Hard Copies of Registered Application and take a copy of Printout to further assistance