AP DSC 2017 Recruitment online application (TET Com TRT) Submission for SGT , SA , LP , PET Posts now available at www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in..
Andhra Pradesh State Government is issued Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017 for fill up 10,603 Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit, School Assistant Non Languages, School Assistant Languages , Physical Education Teacher Posts from Commissioner and Director of School Education ( DSC ) on 5th September 2017.
After Reorganization of Andhra Pradesh this is first Teacher Recruitment Examination in the State. Now the Department of School Education is announced this AP DSC 2017 Examination test will be Conducted with Teacher Eligibility Test.
As a TET Com TRT Examination from this AP DSC 2017 from Upcoming DSC Recruitment there is no Mandate TET Eligibility. All the AP DSC Applicants can apply from the following Simple Steps to TET Com TRT through Online.
- Log in to AP DSC 2017 official Website of www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Select Online Application link
- Fill the form with All Education and Applied Post Details of Candidate
- Choose TET Eligibility or Not for Apply TET With AP DSC Application 2017
- Check the filled Details Carefully
- Now Click on Submit Option to Complete Online Registration Process
Now You have Successfully Submitted the AP DSC Online Application 2017 Registration with TET Eligibility or With Out TET Eligibility then you have getting a Reference ID Number of Application Registration Number and Download the Hard Copies of Registered Application and take a copy of Printout to further assistance