Haryana Scholarship Online Application 2017 Registration and Status Check at highereduhry.com…
Haryana Government has invited applications from students belonging to the Scheduled Castes for Various Scholarships like Pre-Matric, Post Matric, Minority, Tribal and etc for Backward Class Scholarship Scheme under Haryana State Government is given to the eligible students. Department of Higher Education Haryana is invite applications through Online from the eligible students belonging under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for the year 2017 from Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes.
The students who are study in Pre-Matric and post matric classes the Candidates Can apply under Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2017. whose parents’ annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh were eligible under those scheme.
List of Haryana Government Offered Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Haryana state meritorious incentive scheme for the students who attain merit position in annual university examinations
- Merit-cum-means-scholarship scheme for minority communities students
- Scheme of govt. Of haryana for merit scholarship to under graduate girl students.
- Consolidated stipend scheme for scheduled caste students persuing higher education
- Haryana state (meritorious incentive scheme) scholarship scheme
- Lower income group (non-plan)
- Post matric scholarship for welfare of backward classes
- Post matric scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities
- Post matric scholarship to the students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
- Providing books to sc students of govt. Colleges.
- State merit scholarship
- Stipend scheme for grand children of freedom fighters (2017) pursuing higher education in govt./non-govt. Aided colleges of haryana
Eligible Students Can apply through Online at www.highereduhry.com and Download Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department Scholarships application forum at www.haryanascbc.gov.in