Kerala DEC Scholarship Online Registration 2018 Now Available at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in…
Government of Kerala Department of Collegiate Education is invite Online applications for the Post-Matric Scholarship for the academic year 2018- from students belonging to minority communities (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh and Parsee) to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
The Students who’s Family Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lacks and who are under Backward Class Categories the Students Can apply Kerala DCE Post Matric Scholarships 2018- through Online. The Students who have eligible they Can apply Kerala DCE Scholarships 2018- from the Detailed Produce.
Students who have Eligibility those Candidates Can log in the Kerala DCE Website and Select Scholarship Option, Now you have seen the Online Application form fill with all Required Details of the applicable Student and Upload the Certificates or Documents for Proof of Candidates Submitted Details. After then Submit it take Printout and Submit at your Higher Department of Studied College or Institute.
After Successful Submission of Kerala DCE Scholarship Application 2018 Registration Upload bellow listed Certificates..
- Self-attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark lists
- Income declaration – affidavit
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostelers
- Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment /NPR
Apply Kerala Scholarships 2018 at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in