Maha State e-Scholarship Online Application Registration for Fresh and Renewals to Merit cum Means and Post-Matric at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in…
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra is invite Online Registrations for Merit cum Means Based and Post-Matric Scholarships to the State economically backward and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities. The Maharashtra e-Scholarship Applications are invited only through Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship for academic year of 2017.
The Students who are resident of Maharashtra State and who have obtained minimum 50% marks at qualifying examination and who have not getting Other Scholarships or stipend from the GOVT of Maharashtra and who’s Parents or Family Should not have more then 2.50 lacks of Annual income the Candidates can Eligible for Merit cum Means and Post-Matric Scholarship under Maharashtra e-Scholarship Scheme (OSMS).
The Students who have Eligible they Can Register Directorate of Technical Education Merit and Post Matric Scholarship through online at http://www.dte.org.in. Log in to the Maharashtra e-Scholarship website and Select Merit cum Means or Post-Matric Option then Select fresh or Renewal and fill the Online Application form with Required Details and Submit.
After Successfully Submitted the Maha State e-Scholarship (OSMS) fresh or Renewal Application form all the Students Can upload following Certificates or Documents before finalizing the application form as per instructions for Renewals and the fresh applicants Can Submit their Application at Regional Office with following Certificates.
1. One Copy of passport size photograph with signature pasted on Application form.
2. Attested certificates of educational qualification (S.S.C. Onwards).
3. Income and minority declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper and income certificate from the employer, if any.
4. Proof of permanent residence.
Important Dates for Maharashtra e-Scholarship Online Registration 2017
- Last date for submission of online applications 30th September for fresh at 15th November for Renewals.
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of online applications by students to respective Institutes at 10th October for fresh
- Last date for scrutiny of online applications 20th October for fresh at 25th November for Renewals
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Application forms by the institutes in Maharashtra to concern Regional Office at 22nd October for fresh