Nagaland Scholarship 2017 Scheme for Fresh and Renewals for Post Matric and Pre Matric at http://nagaland.nic.in….
Department of Education and Social welfare is Provide the Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2017 under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2017. The Students who are under Economically backward class of OBC,SC,ST and Trible Categories those Students will get this Opportunity to Continue their Pre and Post Matric Courses in the State.
The Students who are Citizen of Nagaland the OBC,SC,ST and Trible Categories Students who have under their annual income under 2 lacks those Students Can apply bellow listed Scholarships under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2017.
- Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities
- Hostel Certificate
- Post Matric Central Scholarship
- Nagaland Merit Scholarship
- North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship
- Research scholarship
All the Eligible Students Can apply with filling a application form for fresh and Renewals and the Nagaland Scholarship Application form 2017 Download Available at the State Official website of http://nagaland.nic.in.
After Successfully Logging the Website Choose your Scholarship type like fresh and renewals fill it and Submit at your Collage head of the Department with attach following listed Certificates.
- Self-attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark lists
- Income declaration – affidavit
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostelers
- Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment /NPR